LL ACCESS TO ALL DroneBlocks Tello & Tello EDU Curriculum
Key Features of DroneBlocks
- Cloud Based Lessons and videos
- Clear lessons that build upon each skill introduced
- DroneBlocks lessons are aligned to include universal education standards, including CSTA
- True STEM/STEAM applications across all subjects
- Open Source – Dynamic Block Based Coding engaging coding learners of all ages
- Compatible on iOS, Android, & Chrome
- Collaborative: we encourage & incorporate feedback from students, teachers & developers
- Compatible with more advanced and powerful drones
Members will be able to access DroneBlocks Tello Simulator. Explore DroneBlocks coding without a drone from anywhere! Compatible with all DroneBlocks block coding curriculum.
DroneBlocks is proud of our Institutional Partnership with CSTA. Accompanied with our courses you will find aligned standards for each of the DroneBlocks Courses. While we also provide an exclusive Universal Skills & Educational Standards, we are strong advocates of the STA K–12 Computer Science Standards core set of learning objectives.
You, the educator, are the professional in knowing which skills and standards align with the lessons you teach and we hope this guide will provide resources to simplify the process of aligning your lessons to best meet the needs of your students.
You will find that the CSTA Standards:
- Introduce the fundamental concepts of computer science to all students, beginning at the elementary school level.
- Present computer science at the secondary school level in a way that can fulfill a computer science, math, or science graduation credit.
- Encourage schools to offer additional secondary-level computer science courses that will allow interested students to study facets of computer science in more depth and prepare them for entry into the workforce or college.
- Increase the availability of rigorous computer science for all students, especially those who are members of underrepresented groups.
These standards have been written by educators to be coherent and comprehensible to teachers, administrators, and policymakers.
Have a question about bringing DroneBlocks to your institution? Schedule a Discovery Call with us anytime!